All the ideas you need to teach your kindergarten students about pushes and pulls are included in these six engaging lessons! This can be used as a stand-alone or make a great supplement to your elementary science curriculum.
Lesson #1 Let’s Move! What is Motion?
Lesson #2 How Do Some of Our Favorite Things Move?
Lesson #3 Pushes and Pulls
Lesson #4 Gravity
Lesson #5 Down We Go! Building Ramps
Lesson #6 STEM Challenge
Included within the unit are:
– The Standards and Materials needed pages (all inexpensive, practical suggestions)
– Detailed Lesson Plans
– Essential Vocabulary Cards (10 words)
– Push and Pull Picture Sort with real photos
– STEAM Challenge: Create a Ramp that will Move a Marble to the Finish Line
– Engineering and Design Process Posters
– Charts, Worksheets
– Suggestions for Books to Read
– Suggestions for YouTube Videos