These science lesson plans include everything you need to teach the third-grade NGSS Earth Science standards 3-ESS2 and 3-ESS3.
Lessons in this unit:
Lesson 1 – What is Weather?
Lesson 2 – Are There Patterns of Weather?
Lesson 3 – Climates in Different Regions of the World
Lesson 4 – What is a Natural Disaster?
Lesson 5 – STEM Challenge: Create a House that Can Survive a Hurricane
✅Please make sure that you have access to YouTube before purchasing this unit.
Included within this resource are:
– the standards
– suggested YouTube Videos and Books
– Meteorologist Poster
– Data Collection sheets
* Self-Assessment for a group project
* Natural Disasters Poster
* 5 Reading Passages about Natural Disasters
– Weather Brochure Template
– STEM Challenge directions and materials list
– 21 colorful essential vocabulary cards with graphics and definitions